We want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Lerner and Rowe is committed to the health and safety of our staff, colleagues, and clients.
While there is much concern and uncertainty around this virus and its path through our state and around the world, we are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and federal, state, and local agencies to help ensure we are taking appropriate actions in this evolving situation.
Our offices are currently open for business during regular scheduled business hours. We are using disinfectants, sanitizers, and encouraging social distancing. To help our staff and communities throughout this difficult time, we encourage potential clients and/or current clients to use electronic/telephonic means of communication and to not come into any office at this time unless you have been scheduled by one of our staff members.
We are thankful to be part of these communities and appreciate your faith in us and it’s our privilege to continually serve you.
Additionally, to further assist in helping keep the communities where our teams offer legal representation informed, we put together this list of government and educational resources located in those areas.
ARIZONA UPDATES AND RESOURCES
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Together
- COVID-19 Coconino County Health and Human Services Collaborator Information
- Maricopa County Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Pima County Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Yuma County Updates
- City of Surprise Arizona COVID-19 Updates
- City of Scottsdale Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- City of Tucson COVID-19 Updates
- City of Mesa Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- ADOH Rental Eviction Prevention Assistance
- Save Our Home AZ Mortgage Assistance
- Supreme Court of the State of Arizona Administrative Order to Limit Court Operations (As of March 18, 2020)
- Glendale City Court Case Procedures (As of March 20, 2020)
- Arizona Superior Court in Maricopa County Case Procedures (As of March 23, 2020)
- Criminal Department of Maricopa County Superior Court Modified Appearance Policies (As of March 24, 2020)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Arizona Updates
- Arizona Department of Education – COVID-19 Guidance to Schools
- Glendale Union High School District COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Update from UA Housing & Residential Life
- ASU Health Services Coronavirus Updates
- NAU Coronavirus Updates
ILLINOIS UPDATES AND RESOURCES
INDIANA UPDATES AND RESOURCES
LOUISIANA UPDATES AND RESOURCES
NEVADA UPDATES AND RESOURCES
- Clark County School District COVID-19 Information
- Nye County School District COVID-19 Update
- Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) COVID-19 Information
NEW MEXICO UPDATES AND RESOURCES
OREGON UPDATES AND RESOURCES
TENNESSEE UPDATES AND RESOURCES
WASHINGTON UPDATES AND RESOURCES