When you have been charged with a crime, life seems to stop. You might feel embarrassed or enraged. You may even feel helpless, knowing that you do not deserve certain penalties now thrust upon you by the courts and prosecutors.
There is a chance your penalties may be reduced, or even eliminated. In order to know for sure, however, you should contact the Goodyear criminal lawyers at Lerner and Rowe Law Group. By calling 602-667-7777, filling out a FREE online form, or using our LiveChat feature, you will receive a free case evaluation and consultation. Do so today, and be one step closer to getting your life back on track.
Cases Our Goodyear Criminal Lawyers Handle
No matter what situation you are currently facing, a Goodyear criminal defense lawyer may be able to assist you. We are a separate law firm from Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys that handles cases of DUI and criminal defense. Here are just some examples of the criminal defense cases we take on for our clients.
- Robbery and Shoplifting. In Arizona, there are many different kinds of theft. Our lawyers will help defend you from any penalties incurred after a theft charge. Petty and grand theft are minor misdemeanors, and those charges rise to robbery when force is used. By using the award-winning representation of Lerner and Rowe Law Group, you may be able to have these charges dismissed.
- Arson. Cases of arson are a felony offense in Arizona. This means the penalties involved are much more severe than any misdemeanor charge. The lawyers at Lerner and Rowe Law Group handle felony cases, so you have already found someone who can help.
- Assault and Disorderly Conduct. Penalties for assault may range in severity from a few hundred dollars in fines to six months in jail for a misdemeanor. Charges of assault and disorderly conduct may result in a misdemeanor, or elevate to a felony level. Hire an Arizona criminal defense attorney to keep your charges as low as possible.
- Juvenile Defense. Not every criminal defense attorney handles cases where the defendant (or person charged with a crime) is a minor. Our juvenile defense attorneys are here to help. With 70 years of combined experience, we will be able to offer our service to protect your child’s legal rights–present and future.
- Kidnapping. Charges of kidnapping are often extremely complex and involve delicate custody situations. You may be charged with a crime you didn’t commit due to simple miscommunication or lost track of time. Don’t face this alone- instead, hire a criminal lawyer to clear the air and help mediate between parties.
- Murder and Homicide. If you have been charged with either of these crimes, you are probably anxious and concerned about your future. There’s no getting around such a charge, as it will affect the rest of your life either outright or psychologically. A criminal defense lawyer from Lerner and Rowe Law Group may be able to represent you through this process, make a valuable deal for you, or even reduce your murder or homicide charges.
On top of all of these different practice areas, we also handle:
Our criminal defense team includes a board certified specialist in criminal law, so don’t hesitate to let us deal with your complicated case.
Courts Near Goodyear, Arizona
There are three important addresses you need to know if you have been charged with a crime in Goodyear, Arizona. First, if you have been charged with a misdemeanor, it’s likely that any hearings will be held at Goodyear City Court.
Goodyear City Court
14455 W. Van Buren St.
Goodyear, AZ 85338
If you have been charged with a felony level crime, you will probably need to attend any trials at one of the Maricopa County Superior Court locations listed below.
Maricopa County Superior Court (Downtown Phoenix)
101 W Madison St
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Maricopa County Superior Court (Southeast Phoenix)
111 S 3rd Ave #101
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Contact an Affordable Criminal Defense Lawyer in Goodyear, AZ
If you are facing significant charges for a crime, you may have a million things on your mind to worry about. Check finding quality criminal defense off your list by calling Lerner and Rowe Law Group. We will even strike another worry from your situation with our affordable criminal defense and flexible payment plans. With us, you won’t have to worry too much about the cost of your legal services.
We are also available 24/7 to answer your calls. To connect, fill out this FREE online form . Or, talk with a representative immediately via LiveChat. Finally, you can always call 602-667-7777 to connect with Lerner and Rowe Law Group today.