The term “Lerner and Rowe Law Group” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website lernerandrowelawgroup.com. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, Lerner and Rowe Law Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
No Formal Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice / Non Solicitation nor Advertisement
This website is designed for general information purposes only. The information is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, reliable or current. The information on this web site should not be construed to be formal legal advice. Nor does it constitute the formation of an attorney / client relationship by transmission or receipt of the formation on this website. This website also is not intended to advertise legal services or to solicit clients for Lerner and Rowe Law Group or any of their nationally affiliated partners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You are prohibited from using this website to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, any material that infringes on any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right or any material that could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct. We may, from time to time, monitor or review material transmitted or posted using this website and reserve the right to delete any material we deem inappropriate. This website is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any material transmitted or posted using this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our website. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This website assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage to you, your computer or other property, due to your access to, use of or downloading of this website or any materials provided on this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, Lerner and Rowe Law Group are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further details and information. They do not signify we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Information you send through this website via direct email communications or through forms do not make you a client of Lerner and Rowe Law Group or their nationally affiliated partners. You will need to contact an office directly to request representation and speak with an attorney to determine if the matter in one for which we are able and willing to represent. We reserve to right to decline representation for any reason, i.e. conflict of interest with another of our current clients.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Arizona, and of the United States of America located in the aforementioned state for any litigation arising out of or relating to the website or these Terms, waive any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in such court and agree not to plead or claim in any such court that such litigation has been brought in any inconvenient forum.