There are any number of contributing factors to explain why you are on the verge of filing for AZ bankruptcy protection. If you are, you are not alone. In 2021, 5,640 people filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Arizona, and 931 people filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Arizona.
We understand that you might be hesitant because you don’t know how a bankruptcy might impact your life. Other reasons may be that you don’t know if you need legal help, or who to contact to start the process. To help speed up your search and find answers, our Arizona bankruptcy and debt relief team invites you to review top 10 reasons to hire Lerner and Rowe Law Group for your bankruptcy.
Why Hire Us to Handle Your Arizona Bankruptcy
With over two decades of experience, we do believe that we have a few reasons to brag about why you should hire, or just contact, Lerner and Rowe Law Group for help with an Arizona bankruptcy. Here are our top 10 reasons:
- Voted “Best Bankruptcy Law Firm” for seven years running in AZ Foothills Magazine independent reader polls.
- Since 2012, Lerner and Rowe Law Group has provided high-quality legal representation to thousands across Arizona that seek financial relief through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection or debt settlement.
- Lerner and Rowe Law Group offers payment plans for attorney fees, including in certain circumstances paying attorney fees after your case is filed.
- If you’re behind on payments or barely paying the interest on your debts, in danger of losing your home or car, or being harassed by collectors, Lerner and Rowe Law Group can help.
- Our Arizona bankruptcy team knows how to file a bankruptcy petition to stay wage garnishments and collection actions on your behalf.
- Lerner and Rowe Law Group’s bankruptcy lawyers in Arizona do not pressure debtors into any agreement. In fact, if you’d prefer to look into other debt relief options, instead of bankruptcy, we will go over those with you as well.
- Each Lerner and Rowe Law Group bankruptcy attorney dedicates 100% of their time and attention on helping clients resolve their financial challenges that may include life after a divorce, past-due medical bills, and certain tax debt.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys are experienced at going after the lowest possible repayment plans so that you can get control of your finances faster and back on your feet sooner.
- We provide counseling so that once you get control of your debt, you can start rebuilding your credit and get closer to reaching your future financial goals.
- We have offices conveniently located in Phoenix and Tucson and can also provide remote support if needed.
Are you ready to take the next step towards debt relief? Lerner and Rowe Law Group offers free, no obligation consultations to give you the chance to learn more about how we can help. Just contact us 24/7 to get the process started by phone, LiveChat, or a convenient online form.
The information on this blog is for informational purposes only. It is not meant to serve as legal advice for an individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship nor does viewing this material constitute an attorney-client relationship.