Arizona Juvenile Attorney
When a child of yours or a child that is in your custody, is charged or accused of a juvenile offense you may be at a loss of what to do next. An experienced juvenile attorney has the knowledge of Arizona juvenile laws and the skills to defend your child against juvenile charges. You can turn to an experiencedjuvenile attorney at Lerner and Rowe Law Group for relief. We handle questions on your child’s behalf from police and other involved parties so you can offer support to your child instead of worrying about inquiries from the authorities.
Criminal Defense Juvenile Attorney
A minor person under the age of 18-years old is considered to be a juvenile in the state of Arizona. There are a few differences between the adult and juvenile criminal justice systems. A few of these differences include a:
- Juvenile trial is heard in front of a juvenile judge only; a jury is not present during the hearing.
- Parent or guardian may be held financially liable for any monetary losses created by criminal activity of a minor in their custody.
- Juvenile can be prosecuted as an adult.
- Juvenile convicted of a crime can have the charges dismissed if they cooperate and comply with a probation officer’s plan of supervision. A juvenile attorney may be able to broker such an agreement so your child never see’s the inside of a courtroom.
Our Juvenile Attorneys Are Here to Help
When it comes to defending a juvenile offense or accusation, you need a juvenile attorney who is familiar and skilled at maneuvering through the intricacies of a juvenile courtroom. You also need a juvenile attorney who will fight to reduce any charges placed against your child by Arizona. Our Phoenix area criminal defense practice is well versed in both juvenile and adult offenses.
Juvenile attorneys at Lerner and Rowe Law Group represent the followingjuvenile criminal cases to include:
- Underage drinking / MIP
- Underage driving while under the influence (DUI)
- Theft or burglary
- Possession of alcohol
- Possession of weapons charge
- Drug offenses
Affordable Arizona Juvenile Attorney
Receive an initial case consultation with a juvenile attorney for free. Contact our criminal defense division directly today by calling 602-667-7777, submit a confidential online case evaluation request form, or chat with a live representative. One of our juvenile attorneys will review the circumstances surrounding your child’s case and discuss options with you and your child. We are here to help 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact an Attorney for a Free Consultation
Contact us for your free consultation. Once you know the legal options available to you and the possible consequences of each avenue; one of our juvenile attorney will outline a schedule of fees. Payment plans are also available. Contact our juvenile criminal defense attorneys and legal team today.